Our school needs your help. Join us in the most convenient fundraiser there is—shopping with gift cards to earn on gas, groceries, and everything else you’re already buying.
This year all orders should be placed electronically at www.shopwithscrip.com or in the RaiseRight app; payment can be made electronically or by check. Please see the flyer in the green folder to get started.
All scrip order deadlines (most Fridays) are noted on the HF calendar. This video provides a brief explanation of the program. Thanks in advance for your participation!
What is Scrip?
Scrip is just another way to pay for everyday purchases using gift cards in place of cash, checks, and credit cards.
- Families buy retail gift cards through our scrip program at face value.
- Families choose from nearly 400 national retail stores where they already shop.
- Holy Family buys the gift cards at 1-13% less than face value (varies by retailer).
- The difference between face value and what Holy Family pays = Holy Family’s earnings.
- The earnings are split between Holy Family and the individual family placing the order.
The family receives a tuition rebate for the following year’s tuition.
How do I order?
There are several ways to order. Refer to the school calendar and weekly principal notes to determine if it is a local or national order week.
- Electronic Order
- Order physical gift cards, e-gift cards or reload an existing gift card
- Pay by check or Presto Pay (ACH/direct debit)
- Orders for physical gift cards placed by 11am Friday will be filled and sent home in the green folder the following Thursday. E-gift cards or reloads are available for use immediately.
- Visit www.shopwithscrip.com for more information. Set up your account using Holy Family’s enrollment code: 7L63E1EE7541.
- Standing Order
- Complete the standing order form just once. Each week, your cards will be delivered in your green folder.
- Pay by check weekly through the green folder.
- Orders can be changed during the year with a one-week notice.
- Hard Copy Order
- Place your order using the hard copy form in your green folder.
- Return completed form and a check in your green folder by 11am Friday for delivery in the green folder the following Thursday.
Questions? Contact Kelly Sics at email@example.com