Our academic accomplishments begin with quality teachers and an inspired curriculum based on the values of our faith. Our ultimate advantage is the individual care and attention we give our students with our small class sizes. Holy Family teachers are engaged and passionate; every student is given the support to achieve his or her best. Students are empowered to live according to the values of their faith with a focus on innovation and learning skills for the future.
Holy Family is fully accredited by the Archdiocese of Milwaukee and the Wisconsin Religious and Independent Schools Association (WRISA). The accreditation was reviewed in 2011-2012. In 2006-2007, the Archdiocese of Milwaukee awarded Holy Family “Exemplary Recognition” in the standard of Mission, Community, Climate and Physical Fitness.
- Dan Kettler – Holy Family 1999
- Andrew Walloch – Holy Family 1999
- Katie Wycklendt – Holy Family 2001
- Nora Sheehan – Holy Family 2003
- Jeannette Minson – Holy Family 2003
- Katrina Galka – Holy Family 2003
- Alice Wycklendt – Holy Family 2004
- Mark Kettler – Holy Family 2004
- David Lancelle – Holy Family 2005
- Kateri Duncklee – Holy Family 2007
- Jack Koppa – Holy Family 2008
- Amelia Foss – Holy Family 2008
- Joanne Wycklendt – Holy Family 2008
- Caroline Enes – Holy Family 2012
Congratulations to all Holy Family Alumni!