How We Began
Holy Family Parish was established July 29, 1949. The church and school buildings were not completed until 1952, while current church construction culminated in 1965. The first Holy Family students began their studies in September 1953.
Four Sinsinawa Dominican sisters and two lay persons staffed the school. The Sisters lived in the school until the convent building (the current parish center) was completed. Holy Family started with 268 students in first through sixth grades. Seventh and eighth grades were added over the next two years. In 1982, Holy Family expanded to include K5 and again in 2003 to add K4.